giving and asking opinion

Regina wanna go to midnight party with her friend but she's confuse about her dress so she ask to her friend.

On the call

*The phone's ringing*

Mark : Hey you! why are you taking so long?
Regina : Hello Mark! im so sorry I really confuse right now..
Mark : What happened?
Regina  : I don't know which dress I should wear for the party
Mark : As always..
Regina : HEHE..can you give me an opinion?
Mark : Hmm let me see your dress that you gonna wear..
Regina : Okay look at this.I have a pink one and black,which one is better?
Mark : Ehmm. both of them
Regina : I'm serious..
Mark : Me too but from my point of view you better with the black one
Regina : Are you sure? will it not be dark?
Mark : Sure you look so elegant
Regina : Ok I agree with you
Mark : Right see you at the party,we're gonna late!
Regina : Ok Mark wait for me!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

review "Nicos weg"

recount text