Tanah lot Bali

TANAH LOT

Hai i want to tell about my experience came to Bali 2 years ago.When i was 7 grade at junior high school i came to Bali with my family i was so happy cause actually that my first time i came to Bali and also with my family.I arrived at Ngurah Rai airport at 7PM in Bali and i went to hotel the place in Seminyak that is not too far from Denpasar.I went to Tanah Lot in day 2 i went there for 1-2 hours.When i arrived at Tanah Lot i saw so many tourist in there and also i saw Indonesian people there.First time there Bli told us to accros the sea but we need a tidal cause it will be dangerous if we accros when the waves are big.After we are accros the sea Bli gave us three rice and he put the rise on the forehead he said it can losing our nightmare in our life.After we back to the seashore Bli take me and my family to cave and saw a holy snake,he is so small and he still sleep when i saw him.I cant stay for long in there so it was noon and it is very hot there so me with my family decide to enjoy the next trip in Bali.I think that is the one experience that i have in Bali I really want to back again.You will not disappointed if you went there cause every place in Bali there are really beautiful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

review "Nicos weg"

recount text