semester holiday

MY SEMESTER HOLIDAY

I want to tell story about my holiday,first day holiday I just stayed at home because all of my family are tired we just watched movie,played a phone and talked with my family maybe I just does the same thing for a few days.And one day I went to marugame udon because my friend has a birthday few weeks ago and she stand us some food and drink.

After that I stayed at home again and I watched a movie because that days is new year so the channel shows a very excited marathon movie and that also my favorite movie,that is all about marvel movies.First I watched Iron Man,Captain America,Antman and the Wasp,and the peak is Avengers:End Game, I really love them because I love captain america he is handsome guy and he is so strong and I love captain america style in endgame movie he has a undercut style with his uniform and he has a shared role with iron man and of course I love him too. I watched marathon movie until 10.30 so for me that was amazed cause all of channel has a good movie.

Besides I watched movie I sang in karaoke but it still in my home I sang every songs I liked,I played guitar, watched youtube to played the music,one of my favorite song is "Peri Cintaku"and "One Last Cry",im not confusion but I just love that songs very much.The songs has a very deep means.I think I always does the same things everyday.Nothing special iN my holiday but I really enjoyed my holiday,that's enough from me.Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

review "Nicos weg"

recount text