dialogue suggest and offer

One day Regina recieve a call from her college friend,his name is Johnny.Johnny need Regina's help.

On The Call

Johnny : Hi Regina..how are you? do you remember me?
Regina : Hello..emm.... who are you? sorry I can't remember you.
Johnny : It's me..Johnny your college friend..
Regina : Oh hii Johnny sorry I forget you..What's goin on?
Johnny : Ahh it's okey don't mention it...You know we are already graduate from our college
Regina : Yes John..so what the problem?
Johnny : I confuse, I need your suggest
Regina : What's about?
Johnny : It's hard to tell you on the cellphone.Can we meet?
Regina : Okey tomorrow at 3 PM in my home.Remember my home?
Johnny : Sure alright!

Tomorrow at Regina's house

Regina : Hi John..long time no see.How are you?
Johnny : Yes really good.How about you?
Regina : Yeah me too Johnny.Would you like to drink some coffee?
Johnny : Yes thank you.
Regina : Ok wait a minute

After made some coffee

Regina : So Johnny what happend with you?
Johnny : I really need you suggest
Regina : About what?
Johnny : My carrier
Regina : What's wrong?
Johnny : You know I really wanna be a coffee maker and open a bar?
Regina : Ya I know it you like coffe very much
Johnny : So the problem is when i go to South Korean some people offers me to be an artist
Regina : Wah that's sounds good
Johnny : I know but I really confuse what should I choose.I wanna be an artist but I wanna be a coffe maker too
Regina : Hmm that's a difficult choice
Johnny : Sure! I can't sleep everyday because think about that
Regina : In my opinion you have to choose what you are very good at.You are good at singing but you're good at making coffee too.But I advise you to be an idol
Johnny : Why?
Regina : Because you more talented on there and you know? An idol have a big income compared to a coffee maker
Johnny : That's a good idea but it's really hard to be an idol
Regina : How about coffe maker? It's hard too Johnny
Johnny : Hmm yess truee
Regina : Everything will not be easy John..Come on
Johnny : But I can't dancing Regina..
Regina : Should I enroll you in a dancing course?
Johnny : What did you say?
Regina : Yaaa you should learn about dancing it won't take long
Johnny : Are you sure friend?
Regina : Really sure you're talented John don't feel uneasy
Johnny : Omg.. I really insecure
Regina : Don't say that.Once again It's better for you to be an idol
Johnny : Okay let me try it.Pray for me
Regina : Good,don't worry about that I always pray the best for you friend
Johnny : You really helpfull i'm so glad to meet you
Regina : It's not a big deal John.My pleasure
Johnny : Because you already help me I have a prize for you
Regina : What's that?It's okey
Johnny : No this is my thanks for you
Regina : What's that Johnny?
Johnny : Let's go to the cafe.take a drink on me!
Regina : That's sounds good.Let's go John!
Johnny : Go!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

review "Nicos weg"

recount text