my goal my ambition

 My Goal My Ambition

Hi all , I'm Regina and now I wanna tell you what my goal. As you know, now I am in 11 grade. Will not be felt soon in grade 12. My biggest dream is I wanna next my study in ITB Bandung . So isn't easy to school there. And now I want to fix my score because I hope I can get SNMPTN, cause why? I really wanna make proud of all my family and that's kinda amazing for me. I try my best, I do all my homework, I study , And the most important is Pray to Allah because without Allah we are nothing.And also I want to be a success people so that I can meet my family needs.

I wanna go to mecca with my family also wanna travelling around the world with my family because for me family is everything. But now around the world is lockdown because of covid-19 , so we just stayed at home like almost 1 year and for me that's bored.

Lockdown doesn't limit me. I did my hobbies to spend my free time, before lockdown I can't play piano and I really wanna play piano because for me if someone can play piano or any instrument I admit that they are really cool , so I learn piano by myself , I saw the tutorial on youtube and now I can play a few classic piano song and I'm so happy.

The reason I like playing the piano is besides I like it, I also want to entertain people or family by playing the piano and singing along.I love everything about music because for me music is relaxation if we are bored,sad,happy,and all the feeling.I hope I can make some songs that based on my story so everyone can hear it.

I once sang on a street for entertain people and that's new experience for me. Honestly I'm so shy because there's a lot of people but I do my best so everybody around that looking at me and sang together with me.

I think entertaining people is something very valuable because when they are happy with us, we will definitely be happy too. And that feeling is difficult to express when we are happy with our achievements.That is the reasons why I loved sing too.

Being able to be in the field of music is something special but I just use it as a hobby because my goal is not to be an artist or a singer. I sing and play music because my hobbies from childhood and nobody forbids so I will not forget my hobby.

I have dreams that might be more useful for me and my family,because that's why I studied math, physics, etc. instead of studying music.and I hope I get what I want,to replace my hard work.For your information actually my parents prohibited me to be an entertain. That's why I want to learn what I aspire to.

Maybe that's enough for me, which in fact I have a lot of hopes and desires but I just tell you in outline, I also hope that by telling me I can continue to learn so I can get what I want and also I hope I can be a useful person in the future.

I also hope for all of us so that we continue to fight for something that we really want and do it according to our talent and interest.Thank you and take care of health for all of us. Hope to see you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

review "Nicos weg"

recount text